University of Montana
Thank you for a wonderful Bobcat Football season. See you next year. Go Bobcats!
(For more information, see the Purchasing Options section below.)
Standard Ticketing Period
Students have from noon, Monday the week of the game until noon, Friday, or while supplies last, to upload their student ticket onto their Cat Card. Please note the standard ticketing period for the Cat/Griz game may be different. Check back for further information.
Get Tickets Early
Receiving your ticket in advance is easy. During the week of a game, click here or the "GET TICKETS" button above. Log-in to TicketsWest, and pre-load your ticket to your CatCard. (If you are having problems logging-in to TicketsWest, see below)
If you successfully uploaded your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation. The email will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
Simply Show Up
Don't want to go through the web portal to pre-load your ticket? Just show up at Gate 8 with your Cat Card. If tickets remain, your card will be swiped and eligible students will be hand stamped and free to enter the stadium.
If student tickets are sold out, and you have not preloaded your Cat Card, you will not be allowed into the stadium.>
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Air Horns, Alcoholic Beverages, Balls, Bikes, Skateboards, & Scooters, Coolers, Firearms, Glass Bottles, Illegal Knives (4" blade or Longer), Lawn Chairs, Outside Food & Beverages, Pets, Umbrellas, & Signs on Sticks
Hand stamp is required for Re-Entry
For more information about the Bobcat Code of a Champion Program, CLICK HERE
For game day assistance: text CHAMP and your location to 69050
To be eligible to receive a student ticket, a student must:
- Be registered for 7 or more credits
- Paid required registration fees (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Confirmed attendance with Registrar (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Have a valid Cat Card (Check with CatCard)
- Have no outstanding fees or tickets (parking, library fines, etc)
- Tickets will be available beginning noon, Monday, the week of the game.
- Double check your preferred MSU email address in My Info. Use your preferred email to register at msustudenttickets.com. If you make changes to your preferred email, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Register with an email address that is real and you can access. If it's not real or you can't access it you can't get a confirmation.
- If you are having problems with your password, please hit "Forgot my password," in order to retrieve your password. It will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
- Have you purchased tickets with TicketsWest before, therefore already registering your email with TicketsWest? A pre-registered email will not allow a "MSU-student ticket", since it was previously attributed to a general public account and not your student account. Please register a different MSU preferred email address in My Info. If you do not have one, either use your MSU student email address or set-up another email account. Once you've made these changes in My Info, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Always access the site through msustudenttickets.com. If you are appearing on TicketsWest.com, go to the upper right corner of the screen, Hit LOGOUT, and then re-enter msustudenttickets.com. Sign-in again.
- If you've paid fees, confirmed attendance or made any changes to your student account, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
Q. I previously uploaded my student ticket, and now I've returned to purchase a buddy pass online now and it won't work. What do I do?
A. You must purchase your buddy pass simultaneously when you upload your student ticket. If you do not, you must stop by the Bobcat Ticket Office to purchase your Buddy Pass by Friday at Noon, based on availability.
Q. I don't want to pay the $2.50 convenience fee for ordering my Buddy Pass online. How can I avoid this?
A. Please come visit us at the Bobcat Ticket Office. Please bring your Student ID, and we can sell you a buddy pass without the convenience fees. Buddy passes are available while supplies last or until Friday at noon. But you must upload your student ticket online prior to purchasing a buddy pass.
Q. Who can use my Buddy Pass?
A. Anyone can use a buddy pass: a friend, parent, relative, etc. There is only one buddy pass allowed per student per game.
Q. Do Buddy Passes sell out?
A. YES! There is a very limited number of passes available per game. Get your buddy passes early. Please note that there will not be Buddy Passes available for the Cat/Griz game.
Q. My credit card is coming up declined, and I have money in my account. What's wrong?
A. Make sure your student account address is the same as your billing address on your credit card.
Q. How do I obtain my Buddy Pass once I purchase it online?
A. Your buddy pass should be sent directly to your email account registered at msustudenttickets.com. Please be sure to open the attachment on the email, and print off the ticket that contains the barcode and bring it with you to the football game. This is your ticket.
Q. How can I confirm I purchased a Buddy Pass online?
A. You should receive a confirmation email sent to the address registered at msustudenttickets.com. Or you can call the Bobcat Ticket Office and they can check your account.