Fort Lewis College
East Tennessee State
Student tickets and buddy passes are SOLD OUT for the game vs Sacramento State. Tickets for the October 24th game vs East Tennessee State will become available at noon on Monday, October 19th.
Standard Ticketing Period
Students have from noon, Monday the week of the game until noon, Friday, or while supplies last, to upload their student ticket onto their Cat Card. Please note that tickets for the home opener will only be available until noon, Thursday, or while supplies last.
Get Tickets Early
For detailed instructions for first time users, visit this "link"
Receiving your ticket in advance is easy. During the week of a game, click here or the "GET TICKETS" button above. Log-in to TicketsWest using your student ID number, and pre-load your ticket to your CatCard. If you forget your student ID number it is on the front of your Cat Card. (If you are having problems logging-in to TicketsWest, see below)
If you successfully uploaded your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation. The email will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
You will also receive an email confirmation if you have successfully purchased your buddy pass. Your buddy pass will be emailed to you or sent to your smartphone, depending on which option you chose. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you do not have a ticket or buddy pass.
Simply Show Up
Don't want to go through the web portal to pre-load your ticket? Just show up at the Pulfrey Gate (Gate 8) when gates open with your Cat Card. If tickets remain, your card will be swiped and eligible students will be hand stamped and free to enter the stadium.
If student tickets are sold out, and you have not preloaded your Cat Card, you will not be allowed into the stadium. You MUST have your Cat Card with you to enter the stadium.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Air Horns, Alcoholic Beverages, Balls, Bikes, Skateboards, & Scooters, Coolers, Firearms, Glass Bottles, Illegal Knives (4" blade or Longer), Lawn Chairs, Outside Food & Beverages, Pets, Umbrellas, Selfie Sticks & Signs on Sticks
Montana State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking or other uses of tobacco (including e-cigarettes, vaporizers and other nicotine delivery devices) are not permitted on campus property, including Bobcat Stadium. For further information on this policy, please follow this link to Tobacco Free MSU. http://www.montana.edu/health/healthpromo/tobacco.html
Hand stamp is required for Re-Entry
For more information about the Bobcat Code of a Champion Program, CLICK HERE
For game day assistance: text CHAMP and your location to 69050
To be eligible to receive a student ticket, a student must:
- Be registered for 7 or more credits
- Paid required registration fees (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Confirmed attendance with Registrar (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Have a valid Cat Card (Check with CatCard)
- Have no outstanding fees or tickets (parking, library fines, etc)
- Tickets will be available beginning noon, Monday, the week of the game.
- Log in with your student ID number which can also be found on the front of your Cat Card. If that does not work, try logging-in with the email address listed as your preferred email in My Info. If you make changes to your preferred email, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Register with an email address that is real and you can access. If it’s not real or you can’t access it you can’t get a confirmation or your Buddy Pass.
- Students should be logging in with their 8 digit student id number WITHOUT the dash. (For example: 01239876)
- If you are having problems with your password, please hit “Forgot my password,” in order to retrieve your password. It will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com. If you do not receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have clicked the “forgot my password” button multiple times, make sure you use the password in the most recent email sent to you.
- Have you purchased tickets with TicketsWest before, therefore already registering your email with TicketsWest? A pre-registered email will not allow a "MSU-student ticket", since it was previously attributed to a general public account and not your student account. Please register a different MSU preferred email address in My Info. If you do not have one, either use your MSU student email address or set-up another email account. Once you’ve made these changes in My Info, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Always access the site through msustudenttickets.com. If you are appearing on TicketsWest.com, go to the upper right corner of the screen, Hit LOGOUT, and then re-enter msustudenttickets.com. Sign-in again.
- If you've paid fees, confirmed attendance or made any changes to your student account, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
You will be able to choose mobile delivery or print at home for your buddy passes!
Helpful Tips to Scanning Your Mobile Ticket:
- Have your smartphone screen at full brightness.
- Have your ticket open and be prepared to scroll if necessary.
- Hold your smartphone so the ticket can easily be scanned by the ticket taker.
Q. I previously uploaded my student ticket, and now I’ve returned to purchase a buddy pass online and it won’t work. What do I do?
A. You must purchase your buddy pass simultaneously when you upload your student ticket. If you do not, you must stop by the Bobcat Ticket Office to purchase your Buddy Pass by Friday at Noon, based on availability.
Q. I don’t want to pay the $2.50 convenience fee for ordering my Buddy Pass online. How can I avoid this?
A. Please come visit us at the Bobcat Ticket Office. Please bring your Student ID, and we can sell you a buddy pass without the convenience fees. Buddy passes are available while supplies last or until Friday at noon. But you must upload your student ticket online prior to purchasing a buddy pass.
Q. Who can use my Buddy Pass?
A. Anyone can use a buddy pass: a friend, parent, relative, etc. There is only one buddy pass allowed per student per game.
Q. Do Buddy Passes sell out?
A. YES! There is a very limited number of passes available per game. Get your buddy passes early.
Q. My credit card is coming up declined, and I have money in my account. What’s wrong?
A. Make sure your student account address is the same as your billing address on your credit card.
Q. How do I obtain my Buddy Pass once I purchase it online?
A. Depending on the option you chose, your buddy pass will either be sent directly to your email account registered at msustudenttickets.com or sent directly to your smartphone. If you had the ticket emailed to you, please be sure to open the attachment on the email, and print off the ticket that contains the barcode and bring it with you to the football game.
Q. How can I confirm I purchased a Buddy Pass online?
A. You should receive a confirmation email sent to the address registered at msustudenttickets.com. Or you can call the Bobcat Ticket Office and they can check your account.
Tickets for Cat/Griz will be available at noon, Monday, November 16th. There will not be Buddy Passes available for this game. Cat/Griz tickets will sell out, so we recommend you get yours early. You MUST have your Cat Card for admittance into the game. If you do not have your Cat Card, you will not get in, NO EXCEPTIONS.