MSU Bobcat Football thanks all it's fans for this season. Looking forward to see you all next year.
Standard Ticketing Period
Students have from noon, Monday the week of the game until noon, Friday, or while supplies last, to upload their student ticket onto their Cat Card.
Please note for the home opener, tickets will be available beginning Tuesday, September 6th at 12:00pm due to the Labor Day holiday.
Get Tickets Early
For detailed instructions for first time users, visit this "link"
Receiving your ticket in advance is easy. During the week of a home game, click here or the "GET TICKETS" button above. Log-in to TicketsWest using your student ID number, and pre-load your ticket to your CatCard. If you forget your student ID number it is on the front of your Cat Card. (If you are having problems logging-in to TicketsWest, see below)
If you successfully uploaded your ticket, you will receive an email confirmation. The email will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com.
You will also receive an email confirmation if you have successfully purchased your buddy pass. Your buddy pass will be emailed to you or sent to your smartphone, depending on which option you chose. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you do not have a ticket or buddy pass.
Simply Show Up
Don't want to go through the web portal to pre-load your ticket? Just show up at the Pulfrey Gate (Gate 8) when gates open with your Cat Card. If tickets remain, your card will be swiped and eligible students will be hand stamped and free to enter the stadium.
If student tickets are sold out, and you have not preloaded your Cat Card, you will not be allowed into the stadium. You MUST have your Cat Card with you to enter the stadium.
You MUST have your Cat Card to enter the stadium. If you do not have your Cat Card, you will not be able to enter the stadium even if you have preloaded your ticket onto it.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: Air Horns, Alcoholic Beverages, Balls, Bikes, Skateboards, & Scooters, Coolers, Firearms, Glass Bottles, Illegal Knives (4" blade or Longer), Lawn Chairs, Outside Food & Beverages, Pets, Umbrellas, Selfie Sticks, Signs on Sticks, vaporizers, e-cigarettes and tobacco products including but not limited to cigarettes and chewing tobacco. This list is not exhaustive and may be altered based on changing security concerns.
Montana State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking or other uses of tobacco (including e-cigarettes, vaporizers and other nicotine delivery devices) are not permitted on campus property, including Bobcat Stadium. For further information on this policy, please follow this link to Tobacco Free MSU. http://www.montana.edu/health/healthpromo/tobacco.html
Hand stamp is required for Re-Entry
For more information about the Bobcat Code of a Champion Program, CLICK HERE
For game day assistance: text CHAMP and your location to 69050
To be eligible to receive a student ticket, a student must:
- Be registered for 7 or more credits
- Paid required registration fees (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Confirmed attendance with Registrar (Check with MyInfo or Montana Hall)
- Have a valid Cat Card (Check with CatCard)
- Have no outstanding fees or tickets (parking, library fines, etc)
- Tickets will be available beginning noon, Monday, the week of the game. Please note that for the September 10th home opener, tickets will be available beginning noon, Tuesday the week of the game due to the Labor Day holiday.
- Log in with your student ID number which can also be found on the front of your Cat Card. If that does not work, try logging-in with the email address listed as your preferred email in My Info. If you make changes to your preferred email, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.
- Register with an email address that is real and you can access. If it’s not real or you can’t access it you can’t get a confirmation or your Buddy Pass.
- Students should be logging in with their 8 digit student id number WITHOUT the dash. (For example: 01239876)
- If you are having problems with your password, please hit “Forgot my password,” in order to retrieve your password. It will be sent to the email registered on msustudenttickets.com. If you do not receive the email in a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have clicked the “forgot my password” button multiple times, make sure you use the password in the most recent email sent to you.
- Have you purchased tickets with TicketsWest before, therefore already registering your email with TicketsWest? A pre-registered email will not allow a "MSU-student ticket", since it was previously attributed to a general public account and not your student account. Please register a different MSU preferred email address in My Info. If you do not have one, either use your MSU student email address or set-up another email account. Once you’ve made these changes in My Info, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket. We recommend not using your net ID email address as the MSU firewall often prevents emails from TicketsWest arriving in your inbox.
- Always access the site through msustudenttickets.com. If you are appearing on TicketsWest.com, go to the upper right corner of the screen, Hit LOGOUT, and then re-enter msustudenttickets.com. Sign-in again.
- If you've paid fees, confirmed attendance or made any changes to your student account, it will take until the following business day to allow you to upload your student ticket.